Get Actionable Structure from Your Unstructured Data: Extract critical insights and magnify the business impact of text analytics
For the past decade, this event has been the meeting place for text analytics practitioners, vendors, visionaries and thought leaders. Attend to hear real world case studies on how leading organizations are extracting significant business insight from their text analytics initiatives.
Get the inside track on:
- Drive business value with text analytics: learn what every business person needs to know about text analytics
- Analyze big unstructured data: identify key success indicators in work with large text data sets
- Understand Descriptive Vs. Predictive Vs. Prescriptive modelling for unstructured data: determine your future strategic direction with modelling techniques on global scale
- Integrate data from multiple data sources: extract the right consistent data from multiple data streams and implement them in your strategy for more accurate decision making
"The quality of the speakers at this event was exceptional. The variety of companies represented the global representation of speakers and the myriad of real-world examples kept my attention the entire two days! "
Russell Rappel Schmid, USPS
"Mindblowing opportunity to meet your "frontline fellows! "
Maija Martiila-kontio, University Of Eastern Finland
An essential tool in a data-driven business world
The Big Data boom and growing influence of social media make the use of text mining and analytics an essential part of any company’s information management strategy. With unstructured data accounting for a massive 80% of all new data created, text analytics is the linchpin of a successful big data strategy.
Attend this business critical conference and discover how to:
- Get text analytics right for your company: build better connections between text analytics results and business problems
- Hear about advances in text analysis: choose a right technology for your organization
- Keep your eye on latest technologies: set your text analytics strategy for 2015
- Get hand-on experience: get skills with social listening and multiple categorization models workshops
*Based on a webinar poll (450 webinar attendees), July 16, 2014
"Very good opportunity for networking and hearing about how other companies are making use of ta or what they can offer "
Reza Sadoddin, FICO
Join us to share ideas and network with text analytics professionals. Here's a glimpse of who attended this Summit last year:
- Chief Strategist, BI & Analytics Dell
- Leader, Big Data Practice HP
- Senior Analyst, Big Data Oracle
- Principal Data Scientist SAS
- Senior Vice President - Analytics Bank of America
- Marketing Analytics Executive CSAA Insurance Group
- Manager, Web Analytics Home Depot
- Senior Director, Analytics & Social Media Microsoft
- Consultant, Predictive Analytics & Mathematical Modeling Nationwide Insurance
- Global Brand Health & Customer Satisfaction Research Manager Yahoo!
See who else attended →
"The attendees and presenters provided a high level of concentration and focus o n the subject matter "
Craig Mansfield, Apple
"It was great to meet other text analytics professionals and learn more about new methods. "
Nathan Ford, United Airlines
What Sets This Conference Apart From The Rest?
There are many imitators, but the Text Analytics Summit is the original conference with a complete focus on text analytics. We've been doing this for 12 years, and have a deep understanding of the industry and the factors that drive it.
Here's what sets this conference apart from the rest:
- Intimate Community: This event unites the most respected members of the text analytics community to create a forum that will continue to define the future of the industry.
- Devoted Delegates: We help bring together over 200 senior-level executive dedicated to advancing text analytics, both for their organizations and for the industry as a whole.
- Expert Speakers, Brilliant Ideas: Over 30 world renowned professionals will share their unique knowledge and experiences with you. They're not here to deliver sales pitches; they're here to give you real insight into the text analytics industry.
- Professional Expo Hall: Our top-notch exhibition brings key vendors and end users together to explore and discuss products, strategies, and solutions to maximize efficiency
- Exceptional Networking Opportunities: We encourage active participation with over 10 hours of dedicated networking time. Exchange ideas with speakers and delegates to get your questions answered and discover new business opportunities