The mastery of electronic discovery is a necessary component in the changing business of litigation. The tools for the seamless management of e discovery workflow are imperative for success. This is not a vendor-led discussion. Rather, it's two full days of CLE accredited implementable strategy you won't want to miss.
- Big Data, Information Governance, and eDiscovery -Learn how to manage information classification, storage, retrieval, and deletion to streamline your eDiscovery process.
- Technology Assisted Review - Learn what it is, how it works, and how to manage it across a distributed team. We'll discuss how to design a defensible TAR process, while balancing effort and cost.
- Corporate IT Policies - We'll examine the issues presented by Cloud Computing, Social Media, and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and present some strategies to create successful practices.
- The Cross-Border eDiscovery Conundrum - Explore the regulatory issues surrounding data privacy and security. Understand how to manage conflicting eDiscovery/eDisclosure obligations across multiple jurisdictions.
For full agenda, list of our expert speakers and further info simply download the brochure here
Maura R. Grossman
VP Client Relations
Hon. Frank Maas
Hon. Joy Conti
Hon. Ira Warshawsky
Jackson Lewis LLP
Electronic Discovery Institute
Mintzer Sarowits Zeris Ledva & Meyers
Conor R. Crowley
Crowley Law Office
Charles H. Wilcox II
VP, Assistant General Counsel, Employment Law, Litigation, Chief Ethics Officer
John M. Facciola
United States Magistrate Judge
District of Columbia
Elizabeth J Campbell
Davis Wright Tremaine
- What does a successful eDiscovery process look like?
- What is the best way to communicate across a distributed team?
- How can we harness our existing technology with a baseline of expectation and quality assurance?
- What is the best way to categorize our data for defensible storage, retrieval and disposal?
- What is and isn’t worth bringing in-house?
- What is the best practice for legal holds?
- How can we ensure standards across international borders?
Ask the Experts - NOT just any old Q&A! You can set the agenda! With your registration, you will join in the conversation with our experts. Forward your questions and comments and we will design discussion and dialogue around the issues you raise with a lively Q&A, discussion, - and perhaps even some debate. Moderated by Maura R Grossman.
"The risks and costs of electronic discovery make it critical that every litigator know how to manage ESI, what technologies are available to cope with it, and the elements that go into a defensible process. While a single conference cannot make you an expert, it is a good place to start. This program will address many of today’s most pressing issues and provide practical guidance by seasoned faculty."
Maura Grossman, Conference Chair
At FC Business Intelligence, we establish networks for ongoing dialogue and collaboration across industry groups. We provide an intimate community to discuss and resolve some of the most crucial issues facing business in our ever-changing economy, and on an ongoing basis. We're excited to be launching a brand that is dedicated to helping you run your law business better. This is our first conference for law professionals and it is both timely and unique. Each session is designed to inform, to instruct, to encourage, and to equip.
- Inform - We will bring you the most up-to-date information on the issues that affect your eDiscovery practice now, with glimpses of the horizon from the most respected thought-leaders in the community today.
- Instruct - We will tell you how to implement the latest imperatives in a cost-effective, efficient, and cohesive manner, in order to help your business thrive amidst a changing landscape.
- Encourage - It's our goal to encourage best practice, and to inspire you to strive for the best possible process for the optimal outcome.
- Equip - You'll leave our conference ready to innovate. We'll guarantee a toolkit for immediately implementable change that will make your practice better, both now and for the long run.
- Solutions - We guarantee that you will leave our two-day conference equipped with immediately implementable tools to make real change for the better in your eDiscovery business.
- Knowledge -You’re assured of the most up-to-date information and developments in the world of eDiscovery, with a heads-up on what’s to come to keep you on the forefront of business-changing developments.
- Increased Proficiency - We know that you will become more agile and more adroit in managing the rapidly-changing aspects of eDiscovery and records management.
- Key Relationships - We promise you a new network of relevant contacts who will grow your community of support with, leading practitioners dedicated to best practice.
- Ongoing Forum - You can be sure to open up dialogue you’ll want to continue, using this as a frame of reference for your ever-changing eDiscovery landscape.